lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2026

Merdre! Too CooL SAXO MOTHERFUCKER!?


The time is NOW. DOPE IS REALITY (situation is getting worse... oops)
So When in doubt: BE EXTREME! 

You can be what you won't!
I can even play that old COOL JAZZ with my Sax in a very sweet, sentimental mood. Even when I haven't got a fucking idea how to play the Sax.

SORRY NOT SORRY* 
Excuse moi...

Sono un Artista di Merdra & un Músico de Mierda: I GIVE NO FUCKS.
'Cause I don't play with my hands, or with what we call the 'mind' or 'brain'. NOP. I play with my Whole SPIRIT: possessed by the ineffable Forces of angels, devils, aliens, interdimensional entities or God(s)?

No, man; I play my things as if they're coming directly from my bollocks, as an exploding, inevitable creative extension of my Libido. It's more like a cybernetic expression of my genital parts. HAHA!

I need The SLACK! I need The CASH! I need my BRAG! 
Yiiiiiiiihaaaaaa!!!

*Nobody knows* said Pastor T.L. Barrett. /// You know NOTHING! But meanwhile I eat black holes for Breakfast! I explore alternative imaginary dimensions. I swam the Bermuda Triangle and didn't get wet! I told Jesus I wouldn't go to church and He shook my hand! I have my own personal saviors, I chang'em every hour! I see the future in comic books and wine bottles! I HACK THE MATRIX! REALITY IS A MISTAKE. So fuck it.

Yep, you can DO IT. If you know HOW.* Reality is thermoplastic, not thermosetting, you know: I mean you can reprogram it much more than people realize.

I'm not saying it's easy but I can assure you: TIME CONTROL IS POSSIBLE. Please, remember the last words of Hassah Sabbah: “Nothing is true, everything is permitted.”

Things will go weirder and weirder all the time... and La Iglesia del Surf, due to unexpected News, needs a new location. So please: FEED ME OR KILL ME!!!

Support (or don't) Costa Surf Lodge stuff: cassettes, zines, books, 
or E T H E R*   ///   IT'S MAGICK!

Also planning to sell instruments, rare books, art, old LILIPUT postcards and records from the Costa 'Pataphysical Museum. DAMN... Believe it or NOT but Here there are around 3000-4000 original handmade collages on boxes and covered in dust. If you wanna Info about it and/or interested on buying ANY OF THIS $HIT, please contact: oukelele1999@yahoo.es

Ouch, and NOW you can grab the COSTA Merch di MERDA
en la maravillosa nueva Librería UGH!:

Y en la mítica Discos LA CAVERNA:

“Find Out What Happens when People Stop Being Polite, 
and Start Gettin Reel.”
(HYPE WILLIAMS)
Iglesia del Surf del Cristo Risueño de la Costa LTD. MMXXVI ©

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario