lunes, 4 de octubre de 2021

Post-Trauma Technoboredom STRESS 2023


"This Is A Simulator, You Know That Don’t You? \ Only Interested In The Spectacle! \ If It’s Just A Simulation, Who Cares?

“Am I just a simulation? Have I already been replaced?”
Death means nothing, means absolutely zero. 
Are you basically saying life is a simulation? 
Yes life is a video game. Then it is meaningless. 
Why not jump off a bridge?
This guy is just playin’ GTA in real life...

Stay home and watch it on TV.
This is how the fuck, mutha fuckas watch it.
Everything is hard to watch right now.
Shutting this off. Oh you wasted your time.
I love watching stuff like this. This is great! I need some popcorn.
No no no...
I don’t know the premise of this show today. I’m not gonna lie.
They even wrote the script and aren’t even laughing.

Hyperscreen: Split Screen & Smart Screens | Screen Within Screen: Reach-Within Screen & Screen Time Screened-Out: Touch Screen & Dangerous Screens."

They were looking at the screens, and that had become Reality.***
(TOO COOL 3; Pata-No UNLTD)

Iglesia del Surf del Cristo Risueño de la Costa LTD. MMXXI ©

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario