martes, 23 de julio de 2019

DISNEY FANTASIA ARMAGEDDON 2023







































"Culture is not your friend. Culture is for other people's convenience and the convenience of various institutions, churches, companies, tax collection schemes, what have you. It is not your friend. It insults you. It disempowers you. It uses and abuses you. None of us are well treated by culture."
(T. MCKENNA)

"I'm a guitar, a cup of coffee, a snake, a pockeful of names and faces. I see myself in the desert as a rattlesnake, as a bird, as anything. You guys are stuck play-acting as humans. I don't need to be human."
(CHARLES MANSON)

"My inner voice has relunctantly overridden the notion that I am a necessary ingredient of the Universe. So FUCK it."
(LO-MAXX)

Iglesia del Surf del Cristo Risueño de la Costa LTD. MMXIX ©

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario