lunes, 18 de enero de 2021

SURF'S UP!

"A choke of grief heart hardened I
Beyond belief a broken man too tough to cry

Surf's up
Aboard a tidal wave
Come about hard and join
The young and often spring you gave
I heard the word... Wonderful thing:
A children's song.

Child, child, child, child, child
A child is the father of the man
Child, child, child, child, child
A child is the father of the man
A children's song
Have you listened as they played
Their song is love
And the children know the way
That's why the child is the father to the man
Child, child, child, child, child
Child, child, child, child, child."
(THE BEACH BOYS)

"My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!

The Child is the father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety."
(W. WORDSWORTH)

Iglesia del Surf del Cristo Risueño de la Costa LTD. MMXXI ©

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario